Registration is now open for the july/august 2017 vacation plan: X-Lab | Creative Lab edition. This summer the vacation plan consists of 2 weeks of activities. Choose to participate in one or both weeks.
Week 1: 2D-3D Design & Print | 24 – 28 July 2017
Inspired by Skalo Creative City, students design 2D ‘vector’ art or a 3D design and make prototypes on the Vinyl Cutter or 3D printer. The 2D or vector designs will be used for transfer on shirts, bags, shoes etc. The 3D design can be any object that can be printed on the 3D printer. Students pitch ideas and final products to each other and to CITI/Creative Lab.
Week 2: Video Making | 31 July – 04 Aug. 2017
Inspired by Skalo Creative City students make a 3 to 5 minute video about Skalo Creative City. Students pitch ideas and final products to each other and to CITI/Creative Lab.
Location: CITI & Creative Lab
- Location: CITI Office and Creative Lab / Street Art Scharloo
- Date: July 24 – August 4 2017
- Time: 08:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Participation fee: ANG 130 p/p per week. 10% discount for 2 weeks. 10% discount for 2nd brother or sister. A ANG.10, – administration fee for credit card payments will be applied.
- Age group: 10 – 18, no prior skills required.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com, call us at (599 9) 7386299 or check facebook for updates, or complete the registration form below: