A prominent part of the Curaçao economy relies on the income of the tourism sector. To protect and promote this industry, Curaçao Tourist Board (CTB) and Curaçao Innovation & Technology Institute (CITI) have developed a certification program for the hospitality and tourism sector. During the past 4 years, audits were conducted in several sub sectors of the tourism industry.
The following certification programs are now open for registration:
- The CTB Certification Program for Restaurants;
- and the CTB Certification Program for Holiday Apartments.
These programs aim to be an incentive for service innovation, recognizing and promoting the quality level of tourism services provided.
The benefits of having your Restaurant or Holiday Apartments CTB certified are:
- Quality recognition by an independent party;
- Permission to use the CTB quality label, a visual logo that serves as a symbol for offering quality services and taking care of safety precautions;
- Have your restaurant or apartments listed on curacao.com;
- Have your restaurant or apartments included in CTB’s local and international marketing activities;
- Recommendations to innovate your business.
The CTB Certification Programs are executed by CITI, and evaluated, improved and repeated every two years.
The programs are partially subsidized, making participation also available to relatively small-sized service providers. For the first 40 Restaurant registrants and for the first 70 Holiday Apartment registrants participation costs are only ANG. 250,- (excl. ob) per business. You can register via one of the buttons below.
For more information we would like to refer to the following documents:
Would you like to benefit from this opportunity? Then please register via the following links:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org